– Ooh boy!
– Ooh, that cheese pull! – Yes!
– Hell yeah! This is what I’ve been waiting for! ♪ (accordion intro) ♪ – (FBE) So today,
we are gonna be showing you five foods that you may not
have realized that you can cook in a waffle iron.
– (both) Yes! – Oh my gosh, I’m so excited.
– These are my favorite videos. – Wait.
– Oh cool. – What?
– I love waffles. – I can’t think of anything else
I can make in it, except like, variations of waffles. Like, I’ve done waffle
grilled cheese and stuff. – I feel like you could do
like a grilled cheese. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
– On like a waffle maker. – I’ve done this before at home,
I’ve done stuff before. – Oh, he’s ahead of the game. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So first up, we are
going to be making some mozzarella sticks.
– Oh shoot! – Oh my gosh, I’m so excited!
– Wow! – Wow, we just turned into
the Food Network channel. – Shoot! – Yo.
– I love mozzarella sticks! – Man. – If this works,
I am making this for dinner tonight! – Oh, I’m already like conflicted,
because I hate when you cook cheese and it sticks to everything.
– Oh, it’s the worst. – Okay good, nice little even coating,
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. Let’s get the egg batter. – Oh my God, I’m so excited.
I don’t know how much flower though. – Just get in there, like put as much
as you want in there. – Your process is quite interesting.
– Thank you! (laughs) Was that a compliment?
– Yeah, mm-hmm. – Oh yeah, okay.
(party horn blows) – I’m very nervous.
– How long do we go? – I’m gonna do it sideways.
Wow, that sounds good. – So far it smells, okay.
– It sounds like it’s cooking. – Oh, y’all hear that sizzle? – Oh this is really like slimy. – I feel like this
is gonna completely melt, and then just be
a mozzarella melty-thing with cooked egg and crumbs. – Boom, wow, pro? Just took that off
with my fingers. – Ooh boy!
– Ooh, that cheese pull! – Yes!
(grunts) Hot! – Oh my God!
– Oh bro, dude! – Look at this! – Oh mine’s still a little, ugh.
– Alright, so I guess we just pop it, oh look at that,
it didn’t stick at all. I don’t know why I thought
when I opened this up, it was gonna be
a round mozzarella stick? – Yeah!
(both laugh) – I should’ve known
there’d be some nooks and crannies. – But look how pretty yours is.
– It doesn’t look bad. – No well…
– Yours is okay. – Nice try. (laughs) – Cheers, cheers with cheesesticks?
– Yeah, oh yes. – Cheers. – Oh wait wait wait,
gotta get the pull, gotta get the pull – Oh oh oh.
– Oh please be a pull. – (gasps) Wow! I’ve never had a…
– Wow! – It’s hot, it’s hot,
it’s hot, it’s hot! – Okay, bon appetite.
– Yep. – This definitely is not
a mozzarella stick, but like, it’s good, I’d eat it.
– Yeah. – Oh yeah.
– It’s not as like bready. – Yeah.
– You know. – I think I burnt mine. – Oh man.
– Mine came out like pretty nice! I like this!
– Bro, bro! – Is it good?
– It is so good! – Ah, I’m excited!
Oh my God, look! – How good is that? – (screams) Dude, no,
this actually came out like a lot better
than what I was expecting. – Yeah.
– It’s a good, I feel like, life hack. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So next up, we have falafel. But since it’s in a waffle iron, we obviously have to
call it a fa-waffle. – (gasps) A fa-waffle!
Oh my gosh, I love fa-waffles! – Alright.
– Alright, we’re gonna… – I’m excited.
I’m just gonna pop it in there. – I’m anxious to see
how this is gonna work, because there’s not that much
moisture in there. – I don’t even know
what falafel is. – That’s good, chickpeas.
– Wait what? Oh, okay.
I’ve never had that before, but cool. – I love falafel.
I’m very skeptical about this. – Ugh, it smells really bad. – Ow! [bleep] – Guys, we’re gonna have
a whole business. Cheesesticks and fa-waffles. – Cheesesticks and fa-waffles. (laughs) – Okay, cool.
– Why is it? I don’t like how it’s shaped like that. – I don’t like how it smells,
let alone looks now. – It’s supposed to be…
– Oh my God! It just looks like a waffle!
It’s so cute! – Mine’s a little fa-waffle. – There’s too much spices going on.
– Oh I taste, it’s a lot going on. This is a lot going on. My cousin’s going
to college this weekend, and I’m gonna get her that
for her dorm, so she can make herself
mozzarella sticks when she’s sad. – It tastes good,
like a falafel should taste, or like a fa-waffle should taste. – I’m not a fan,
but I’m also not a hater. Like it’s not bad,
but it’s not good. It’s like a very mediocre
neutral taste for me. – It is really good.
That is so good. – The bad thing is when I go
to get a real falafel now. When I see it, I’m gonna be like
this isn’t a falafel. It doesn’t have little squares in it. – I like this one.
– It’s really crispy! – You get the crispiness,
even though it’s not like deep-fried. – And deep fryers
aren’t very convenient. This is convenient. I can literally sit in my bed
and plug this into the side, and totally make anything
in a waffle iron. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) Next up, you are going to be
making a corndog! – Corndog!
– Bro! – Hell yeah!
This is what I’ve been waiting for! – I feel like this is gonna
take a lot longer than the other two. – Oh wow, woo! – Yo, pause fam. I have too much dough. – Okay, it’s not even
covering that side! I touched it, I’m sorry.
I touched his weenie. (laughs) – Yo, man. – Okay, I think this is
pretty well done. There is a little exposed
hot dog at the bottom. But you know,
you can’t do it all. – Oh crap, crap.
– Did you just? Oh no, that looks great. – That seemed okay, yeah.
– Yeah, that looks great. – It’s like a waffle
wrapped around a hot dog. – With corndogs, you can’t go wrong.
Put a little ketchup on the side, a little mustard,
you’re set. – I hate ketchup.
– Okay, well, everyone’s different. – This has gotta be…
– Oh. – What a weird,
what a weird looking corndog. – Alright yo,
I think it’s done. And this looks cute!
– It’s still doughy. – Oh God, it’s hot.
– [bleep]. – It’s a litte doughy.
– I love it, I [bleep] love it. – It tastes like…
– F the stick. – What’s that, pigs in a blanket,
that’s what it tastes like, and it’s really good. – I’m gonna take this out.
– Oh wow! – Voila!
– I’m actually really impressed. I didn’t think that would be good. – If this was like at
a baseball stadium or something, I would definitely buy
Alberto’s Corndogs, trademark. – It’s not a corndog though.
– What, yeah it is. – It’s a waffle dog.
– It’s a corndog. – There’s no corn. – Alright, well, way to
tear down my business. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – Oh, oh!
– Yes! – (FBE) So next up,
we got some burgers! – Yay!
– Of course! – Yo!
– Yes, I was expecting this one. – Oh, I’m so ready.
I’m so ready. – Oh my God!
– Dude, I’m hyped on this one. – Just slap it on to the thing
and that’s it! – Yeet, ooh!
– I totally almost missed. – When I grill burgers at home,
on the grill outside, I always try and like make sure
it just cooks on one side enough and then flip it,
try to do the even. – Oh, so it’s pretty with the design.
– So it has like those, like yeah. It never works,
but that’s what I try to do. – Can I toast this? – (gasps) (laughs) What is that? Wow, multipurpose! (laughs) – From now on when people
come over for barbeques, I’m not even gonna use my grill. I’m just gonna whip out
the waffle maker. – I used to actually cook my
burgers back in the day on like a George Foreman
type thing all the time, so basically the same thing. Are you flipping it?
– Yeah, I’m flipping it. – (FBE) You don’t need to. – Oh, you know what?
That makes sense, I’m so stupid! – Look at that char. – Grill marks, ooh. This isn’t bad at all. – It cooked really well. The way that you’re
supposed to cook a burger. – Mm-hmm. – You can’t tell it,
it tastes like a normal hamburger. – Yeah legit, slap some cheese on top.
– Yeah. – It did not take,
’cause normally burgers are a while to cook.
– Long time. – This was fast. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) Well, we had
all our main foods. You ready for dessert? – Ooh yeah!
– Yes! – (FBE) So here are some brownies! – (both) Yes! – Gordon Ramsay is shaking. – Dude, he really is,
I’m coming for his job. Aw no, mine spread around all weird! – I’m really excited about these,
because the best part of a brownie is what, the crispy parts!
– Oh! – And this whole thing
is gonna be crispy. – It’s like making an actual waffle. – Ooh!
– Oh God. – Mine’s a little burnt.
– Ooh, yours. – I don’t know what’s going on. – Oh my God, that looks so bad.
(laughs) – This one might not work.
I’m worried about this one. – Yeah, that one’s really messy.
I definitely wouldn’t clean that. – Yeah.
– Alright, it’s ready. – (Brittany) Oh, it’s ready! – Oh, it’s ugly. – Cheers?
– Cheers. – Ah, ooh, it’s hot! – I blow on it.
– (laughs) I go (mumbles). – I’m getting pure burnt.
– Yeah. – Mine did not come out well. If I successfully cooked this,
I could see this as a snack. – Yeah.
– But right now, this is a tragedy. – This is my favorite one.
– (gasps) Wow! – I feel like you can’t
mess up brownies. – It tastes like a brownie,
so I’m not mad. – Look, we have a piece.
We have (snarls). – What was that? – This one’s actually really good,
and it’s like crunchy, ow! – You know what,
don’t ever judge a book by its cover. That’s what we learned today. It may look messy
and not appetizing, but it was delicious. – (FBE) So finally,
which of these foods was your personal favorite? – Hmm.
– Corndogs for sure! And maybe the brownie,
’cause I don’t mind the aesthetic. I just like brownies. – I’m gonna go with
the mozzarella stick. – Wow!
– I think that was my favorite. Yeah, yeah, yeah, just for the over,
everything about it. – The mozzarella.
– Yeah, that smacked. – The mozzarella was like
by far, and then if we had… – The hot dog has potential. – The mozzarella stick for me, 100%. – Ooh!
– I’m a big cheese fan. – I think the corndog
just came together well. Like the dough cooked properly,
and then also the hot dog didn’t burn. It stayed at a great crisp,
and it came together really well. – The brownie was so good,
but probably because it was a brownie. – I like the mozzarella stick the best just ’cause the cheese
was like extreme. If you have a waffle iron,
try it out! Whatever you have in your pantry,
just put it all together put it in a bowl, fine.
You got a meal. – Thanks for watching us
cook foods with the waffle iron… – On the REACT Channel.
– Subscribe! – We got new shows for you
almost every day. – What other foods
can you do fun things with? – Let us know in the comments! – (both) Bye! – Hey guys, Ethan here
from the REACT Channel. Hey, if you liked this episode,
and you wanna learn more about everything
that’s going on at FBE, be sure to follow us on Twitter!
It’ll be @FBE. Bye guys!